Single Speed, 4-Pole Motor In-Line Duct
- For larger ducts that
require commercial grade power and performance, ProAxial 4-Pole In-Line Duct
Fans™ are recommended. These models are constructed from heavy galvanized
metal and use a 4-pole thermally protected motor with a balanced blade. All Proaxial™ In-Line
Duct Fans™ are UL® and ETL® Listed for the USA and Canada
- Solves air delivery problems
without major system rework or expense.
- Can be installed at any angle
- Engineered for maximum boost and
- Save on utility bills year round
- Available in 12", 14"
- Balanced aluminum blade
- Class B, Thermally Protected
motors with sleeve bearings and synthetic lubricant
- 110/120 Volt AC, 60Hz fuse or
circuit breaker (maximum 15 Amps.)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Fits round metal or flexible
- For maximum performance and
minimum noise, the best location to install your In-Line Duct Fan™ is 6-10
feet from the register you wish to boost air to.
Click on the links below for the desired fan